Skip to main content

#1 Realisation

This is a small poem which I am sharing here. The idea of poem is that we should not stop after achieving one goal. There is no end of exploration. One should try to achieve as many goal before going into deep sleep. I hope you would love it. Happy reading.

                                 
Picture Credit  - Pixabay


REALISATION

The sky is blue and is clear
I can see the end is near

Never ever I was so close of my dream
I can imagine the life after crossing would be cream

 Tired of trying to my last breath
 Tired of spending my last bit
Tired of investing my time
 Tired of everything to get in lime
 The goal can be achieved in a moment
If I can't certainly I will always regret

One last part 
One last try
My mind shouts the battle cry
I have to do this
 No way is there that I can miss
The situation was becoming tense
But the reality is something else


Yes I would  cross that line one day
 and then I will say
 Buddy this is not the end

Then the goal would went too far
 The sky again would be too dark
                                        
                     -Raj


If you liked this, don't forget to share and subscribe to my blog for more such poems.
Also comment what you felt after reading the poem.
My other news blog Link  
My YouTube channel Link
                                                            
                                                               THANK YOU!


           

Comments

Post a Comment